How to Start a Khadim Store Franchise
Khadim is a reputed brand in India offering a wide range of popular shoes. Getting the franchise of the brand will assure you excellent returns every month. Moreover, it is available at an excellent investment and the promised returns are lucrative.
It is an amazing business proposition for you provided you have the required capital for payment of the franchise fee and creating infrastructure. In the present article, I will discuss in detail the process for getting the Khadim franchise, the application procedure, investment, commission, and the required documents.
Khadim soon after its establishment started making profits year after year. The company used innovative strategies for marketing its shoes. Over the years, the Kolkata-based shoemaker has also cultivated overseas markets. They export a significant portion of their production to different countries from all over the globe.
Khadim For The Best Franchise Dealership
In the present write-up, I will talk about the process of obtaining the franchise. The article will provide concise information about the application process, investment, commission, and the required documents. The company started its operations in 1965 after purchasing a small shop in Chitarpur Satya Prasad Roy Burman.
The leading footwear manufacturer uses world-class technology and materials in the preparation of products. The brand enjoys high popularity, especially in the eastern and southern parts of India. It has international standard manufacturing plants in Kolkata and Kanpur.
And, the company boasts of operating more than 800 retail stores in different cities of the country. Now, the footwear brand has become a major player in the retailing of different varieties of shoes. I think this is the place where I should tell you about my expertise. After completing my MBA(Retail), I started working for a prestigious oxygen plant manufacturer in India.
After 5 years, I resigned from the job and did a diploma in footwear design and technology. Soon, I got a very lucrative job offer from a leading shoemaker in India. And, I went on to work 18 years for the company. Thereafter, I decided to set up my shop as an independent consultant to offer my expertise in footwear manufacturing and marketing.
Qualification for getting Khadim Franchise
- Must have attained the age of 21 years
- Required space between 1000sq. ft. and 1200 sq. ft.
- Investment of around INR 20 lakh-22 lakh
- Applicant must have knowledge of the retail sector
- Submission of required documents
- Bank statement
Khadim Franchise Cost
For starting the franchise you must be able to invest a sum of INR 23 lakh-25 lakh. Khadim Franchise Cost breakup is given below:
- Refundable Security Deposit against Franchise= 2 Lac
- Interior designing =5 lakh-7 lakh
- Store inventory=10 lakh-12 lakh
- License= 10000
- Space required 1400 sq ft. around
- 10 members including sales & manager
- Necessary Capital 4 Lac approx
- Combination of multiple products
- Shoes including male & female, kids
- Wide variety of accessories
Support From the Khadims Company
- Training for employees
- Provision of uniforms for staff
- Billing Software
- No renewal cost
Important Documents Required
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Establishment license
- Outlet Trade license
- ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Khadims Franchise Profits and Margin
Khadim franchise offers excellent profit sharing with you. However, your profits would depend on how much sales you generate. Initially, the company does not set any monthly targets in the beginning. It is to help you to make customers.
The company provides an excellent portfolio of footwear for men, women and kids. The shoemaker also provides a wide variety of accessories including belts, purses, card holders, bags and wallets.
Amongst all franchise businesses, it offers a lucrative net margin of 28% on the sale of every item. And, the commission might go up to 36% depending upon your sales. For every sale of Rs 100/-, you receive Rs 28/- as a profit margin.
If you clock daily sales worth Rs 1,00,000/- your daily profit margin will be Rs 28,000. There is no denying the fact this is an amazing profit. But, you must not forget that you must keep your sales figures increasing.
- Manpower Salary: 25,000
- Shop Rent: 50,000
- Electricity Bill: 5000
- Miscellaneous: 10,000
- Total Monthly expenses will be: Rs 90,000/-
- Then your Net profit will be: 2,24,000 – 90,000
- Monthly Net profit: 1,34,000/-
How to Apply for Khadims Franchise?
It is very simple to apply for getting Khadim’s franchise. You must follow the following steps to apply for the Khadims Franchise, you have to follow some steps which are given below :
- Visit https://www.khadims.com/franchisee-partnership
- After landing on the page you will see the franchise form
- Fill the form with relevant details
- You will receive a thank you message after submitting the form
- The franchise team will contact you if your application is shortlisted
Within 2 or 3 days, an executive of the company will get in touch with you. In case you do not get a call, you can ring the company’s office phone number, which you can get from the website.
Application Process of Khadims Store Franchise
As discussed above, it is very simple to obtain the Khadims franchise. The first step would be to contact the manager in charge of the franchise matters. Subsequently, you must send him the store location images and other details.
The manager will make a survey of your area and take a decision on your suitability. Afterwards, they will process your application with your agreement. Now, he will aid you in setting up the business and drafting an agreement for franchise ownership.
After confirmation of your franchise, the company will provide comprehensive training to you and your entire staff. And, the process will take around 15-30 days to complete. After 25-30 days, your Khadim franchise store will formally start serving customers.