How to Build a Custom WordPress HomePage on a WordPress business site?
Do you desire to create your WordPress homepage on your business site?
Displays the latest blog posts on the WordPress homepage. WordPress plugin development services However, you can often make the best first impression by designing a custom home page that highlights your most popular content, products, services, and more. WordPress plugin development services In this blog, we will show you how to create a custom home page in WordPress freely.
What is the WordPress Homepage?
The home page is the first page you see when researching your domain name. For many people, this homepage is the introduction to your business, blog, or website. WordPress development services A good homepage will make customers want to know more about your WordPress site.
It will also provide easy access to links, search bars, menus, and more that can help customers find interesting content. WordPress displays the latest blog posts on the homepage.
This can be used for specific blogs or hobby bloggers. However, many WordPress blogs and websites can benefit from replacing the default homepage with a custom one. WordPress plugin development services The good news is that WordPress makes it easy to display a custom page as your home page instead of a list of recent posts.
Choose a custom page to use as your WordPress homepage.
This blog will show you various ways to create your WordPress homepage. However, it would be best if you told WordPress to use this page as the home page. To do this, go to Settings » Reading in your WordPress dashboard.
Now, go to the home page settings and select the static page. You can now open the “Home” drop-down menu and select the page you want to use as your new home page. WordPress web development services scroll down the screen and click save changes. You can now visit the item to see the new custom home page live.
However, create a separate blog page to display your posts if you have a blog. However, it will be difficult for customers to find the latest blogs otherwise. With that said, let’s see how you can create a custom homepage in WordPress. Just use the quick links below to go directly to the system you want to use.
Generate Custom WordPress Homepage using Page Builder.
- The WordPress block editor allows you to create a custom homepage using the tools you are already familiar with. Still, it only works with some themes and is limited in inflexibility and features.
- Still, also you will need a page builder plugin. If you want to create a homepage specifically that works with WordPress themes. For this system, we will use Seed Prod. custom WordPress development. This great page builder plugin allows you to create custom homepages using a simple drag-and-drop editor.
- It also has many professionally designed templates and ready-made blocks that you can use on your homepage. After activation, you must enter the license key. You can find this information in your account on the Seed Prod website. WordPress service provider
- After entering the license key, click on the ‘corroborate crucial’ button. Next, you need to visit Seed Prod» Pages and click on the ‘Add New Landing Page button.
- After that, For your custom homepage, it’s time to select a template. Seed Prod has many professionally designed templates that can be customized according to your website requirements.
- To select a template, hover your mouse over it and click the ‘Checkmark’ icon. Next, go ahead and enter a name for your custom homepage. Seed Prod will automatically generate a URL based on the page’s title, but you can change this URL to whatever you want.
- If you are happy with the information you entered, click the ‘Save and Start Editing page’ button. Bespoke WordPress development Next, you’ll be taken to the Seed Prod drag-and-drop page builder, where you can customize your template. The Seed Prod editor shows live exercises from your design on the right and some block settings on the left wing.
- To customize any block, choose any output. The left menu will now show all the settings you can use to customize the block. You can also change the background colour, add a background image, or change the colour scheme and source to better match your brand.
- You’ll want to replace the placeholder image with your print or custom totem to get started. To do this, click to select the Image block in the live exercise. In the left menu, click on the ‘Select Image’ button. You can now choose an image from your WordPress media library or upload a new train from your computer.
- Prod Wiji also comes with ‘Parts,’ which are collections of blocks that are often used together. To illustrate, Seed Prod has a headline, idol image, call to action, testimonials, contact form, FAQ, features, footer section, and more. This can help you create a custom homepage, presto. To view the various sections, click on the ‘Sections’ tab. To exercise any part, hover the mouse and click the magnifying glass icon.
- To add a section to your design, click Select This Section. ‘ This will add a section to the bottom of your homepage. You can move sections and blocks around the layout using drag and drop. If you like the look of the homepage, remember to click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.
- Seed Prod makes it very easy to connect your homepage to popular mailing marketing services like Constant Contact or Mailchimp. To do this, click on the ‘Connect’ tab and select your delivery service provider.
- Seed Prod will now show you how to integrate your homepage with your post provider. Now, you must go to Settings » Reading and set this page as your custom homepage.
We hope you like this blog. WordPress plugin development services are about building a custom home page on a WordPress business site. If you are looking for web application development services and want to build a custom home page on a WordPress business site, then contact 8therate.